Monday 30 May 2011

first day of the rest of my artistic life...

hello, this is my first post on a blog that I created to document my post-academic artistic pursuits. I have just completed a degree in fine art, and have been in education for pretty much the last 17 years, so now it's time to do some life. I hope to document my day-to-day ideas, thoughts, and creative stuffs.

So, yesterday was the last day of my degree show, which was 9 long days of invigilating time. This meant I had a lot of time sitting around, but this also meant I could get a shitload of knitting done, and here are the results of my invigilating/knitting time:



Yay, a pair of socks. Not my first pair, and won't be my last, but I had plenty of comments during the show about the difficulty of 'turning the heel'. If you are interested in the efforts of my degree show, go here: www.sarahjohnston.weebly.com

2 comments:

  1. My comments thing won't let me post as my blogger profile, but yes, hello! I was gonna comment on your blog that I'm your first follower but I wanted to sort the problem out, still don't know whats going on.
    You need to follow this new blog, I've deleted my old one...

    ReplyDelete